Fire Damage Photo Gallery

turkey being dipped in pot

Fried Turkey Fire in Hawley?

This guy in the picture has the right idea. He has gloves on, and he has the turkey fryer set up outside of his home on nonflammable rocks. But the turkey is not completely thawed, he has way too much oil in the fryer, and he is way too close to that wooden fence behind him. Uh oh, I have a feeling this guy is going to be visited by emergency responders soon!

To learn more, read our latest blog. 

red candle on kitchen counter

Safety Tips when using Candles in Moorhead

Although fires from candles happen more often around the holidays, many people use candles all year round. SERVPRO® of Moorhead wants you to be safe from fire and smoke damage. It is important to be careful any time you have an open flame in your Moorhead home. 

To learn more, read our latest blog. 

women at kitchen stove with pan on fire.

Tips to Prevent Kitchen Fire in Moorhead

SERVPRO of Moorhead understands that cooking equipment is a leading cause of fire damage and fire injuries in your Moorhead home.

To help prevent fire damage, SERVPRO of Moorhead shares these tips. They make more sense than not cooking at home.

  • Many kitchen items can catch fire, including: dish towels, oven mitts, recipes, wooden tools, and loose clothing
  • Never operate the stove or oven when you are tired or have been drinking alcohol

To learn more, read our blog here. 

red candle on kitchen countertop

Safety Tips when using Candles in Moorhead

Although fires from candles happen more often around the holidays, many people use candles all year round. SERVPRO of Moorhead wants you to be safe from fire and smoke damage. It is important to be careful any time you have an open flame in your Moorhead area home. 

For tips read our recent blog here

 Candle sitting on a kitchen counter.

Safety Tips when using Candles in Moorhead

Although fires from candles happen more often around the holidays, many people use candles all year round. SERVPRO of Moorhead wants you to be safe from fire and smoke damage. It is important to be careful any time you have an open flame in your Moorhead area home. 

Fire Prevention is the best way to fight against fire damage or injuries.