What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
They restored our home and belongings and did great work.
When a neighbor had a fire damage, they were overwhelmed. But I knew that SERVPRO of Moorhead would be able to help. They did great work.
SERVPRO of Moorhead did a great job cleaning our home after we had a fire from a cooking accident.
Our neighbors had a fire occur and our home was filled with smoke. SERVPRO of Moorhead was able to clean all our contents and the structure to get rid of the smoke smell and soot.
SERVPRO of Moorhead helped clean and restore our home and contents.
After our office had smoke damage from an old space heater we could not get rid of the smell, SERVPRO of Moorhead was able to help remove the smell and leave the space clean.