Sewer System Backup in Barnesville Business?
When your sewer system backs up in your Barnesville business, fast action is required to minimize the disruption to your customers and employees. Our Moorhead team restores sewer backups 24-hours a day, and we typically arrive within four hours of your call. Here are the different classifications of contaminated water we mitigate from our website:
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated can degrade into a category two or three
Category 2: "Gray Water"
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: "Black Water"
Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
When your Barnesville commercial business or home has a sewer backup problem, our local team in Moorhead will arrive quickly to begin the cleanup and restoration process immediately. Call us today at 218-236-7447.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.