Tornado Damage in Moorhead?
Do you know that Moorhead is a high-risk area for tornadoes? Since 1950 there have been 120 tornadoes, and two tornadoes touch down in Clay County each year. SERVPRO® of Moorhead responds to tornado and other severe storm damage emergencies and offer these tips on staying safe during a tornado from the American Red Cross:
- Identify a safe place in your home where household members and pets will gather during a tornado: a basement, storm cellar, or an interior room on the lowest floor with no windows
- In a high-rise building, pick a hallway in the center of the building. You may not have enough time to go to the lowest floor.
- In a mobile home, choose a safe place in a nearby sturdy building. If your mobile home park has a designated shelter, make it your safe place. No mobile home, however, it is configured, is safe in a tornado.
- A tornado watch means a tornado is possible
- A tornado warning means a tornado is already occurring or will occur soon. Go to your safe place immediately.
Call Us Today!
You never know when a tornado or some other severe weather will cause damage to your home or business, but when it does, SERVPRO® of Moorhead is Here to Help. ® We restore storms 24-hours a day, every day of the year. Call us today at 218-236-7447. We’ll restore your storm damage in Georgetown, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.