Sink Problem in Sabin?
Sinking Feeling in Sabin?
A study published by the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS) reported that water damage from a sink averaged more than $7,000 dollars per incident. Forty-four percent were attributed to faulty plumbing supply lines. SERVPRO® of Moorhead restores water damage in Sabin and other areas of Clay county throughout the year. Here are some loss prevention and maintenance tips from the IBHS to keep your sinks in good working condition:
- Inspect plumbing beneath sinks every six months
- Ensure connections are secure and there is no evidence of corrosion on the pipes
- Look for kinks in copper or plastic pipes
- Kinks in pipes could lead to pinhole leaks over time
- Locate the water shut-off valve
- Inspect the valve every six months to make sure the water supply will shut off. Replace the valve if needed.
Highly Trained Team
Our technicians are certified by the Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry.
When your home or commercial business needs emergency water damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Moorhead is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 218-236-7447. We’ll restore your water damage in Sabin, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.