When Disaster Strikes Home, Regain Control by Hiring Moorhead Professionals for Property Restoration
Homeownership is often a lesson in the “it’s always something” mantra. You learn to be prepared with an assortment of tools and a list of resources for when the do-it-yourself (DIY) approach won’t work. For handling property disasters, the only resource you need is our Moorhead franchise at 218-236-7447.
- Emergency services are available all day, every day, with no exceptions
- Professional, reliable, highly rated (see customer reviews and comments)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-certified in property restoration – inspection/assessment, cleaning/decontamination, and damage remediation or restoration from damage
- Specialized certifications, including:
- Restoration from water damage
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (such as mold)
- Restoration from fire and smoke damage
- Carpet cleaning
- Lead-based activities, renovation
- General and/or construction industry training for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Full-service providers – building and other property restoration
- Replace drywall
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC
- Furniture restoration
- Remove fallen trees
- Eliminate odors
- See the list of services on our website
- Locally Owned and Operated – we’re nearby, no job is too small
- Access to national resources – we can reach everyone who calls, no job is too large
- Array of cleaning services (check them out! )
- Updated training – always!
Call the Moorhead Teams at 218-236-7447
If you’ve seen our trucks, you’ve seen our motto:
When fire and water take control of your life,
We help you take it back.
We arrive quickly, and we stay on the job until you’re satisfied that your home is clean, free from damage from any existing hazards, and safe.
Restoration from a disaster is too much for a single homeowner to handle. Our highly trained team members have the skills, experience, and advanced equipment to help make the mess back into your home. After a disaster, you can focus on your family, while we focus on your property.
Floods, fires, and storms aren’t the only kinds of disasters possible. Call us at 218-236-7447 to handle:
- Pet messes or other allergens in the carpets, upholstery, or air ducts and HVAC
- Exposure to pathogens such as the virus that causes COVID-19 – we also have a preventive cleaning program: Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
- Medical waste, sewage, urine, trauma, or other biohazards
- Crime scene, vandalism (including graffiti)
- Being overwhelmed by the daily grime
We’re in business to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”