At Moorhead, We Hit Back at the Storms that Hit Your Home
Flooding, torn-up roofs, and even fire and smoke damage are among the possible consequences of storms crashing into your Clay County -area home. Our restoration professionals at Moorhead have awesome and ongoing training, ample experience, and the most advanced equipment available; we’ll make the storm damage – regardless of the type(s) or amount – “Like it never even happened.” Storms can rage through Minnesota at any time and on any day, so our emergency response services are available all day, every day. Tornadoes are barely predictable; we know when they’re possible, but no one can predict that one is developing until it’s on its twister rampage, so we’re always prepared. Call us at 218-236-7447 as soon as you realize that the damage is too much to handle without professional help; whether the damage is confined to one corner of one room, or spread throughout the neighboring counties, we’ll provide prompt, professional, high-quality help to every homeowner or property manager who call us.
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Supervise building services and other kinds of property restoration to bring your property to full, pre-storm-damage functioning
- Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources
Call Moorhead at 218-236-7447 to Punch Back at Storm Damage
Under the leadership of owner/operator Trevor Rossum, we’ve built ourselves into a trusted leader in the local property restoration industry. Unlike homeowners, we handle the fallout from property disasters every day, so we know how to counterattack the damage, making the mess back into your home. We understand the worry that comes with seeing your financial and emotional investment savaged by water, contaminants, smoke, wind, and debris. Our Moorhead teams will:
- Inspect the property and provide a written assessment
- Work directly with your insurance company to keep costs down
- Apply roof tarpaulins, board-ups, and temporary fences as needed
- Supply portable power
- Take your lead
- Locate, extract, and remediate the damage from storms’ hazards
- Dry/dehumidify the structure(s)
- Take care of your belongings
- Eliminate and remediate damage from mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Clean and disinfect the property
- Control odors
- Remove fallen trees
- Supervise contracting for the building, its fixtures, and belongings
Call us at Moorhead at 218-236-7447 at any time or check our website for our restoration from storm damage services.
We are Here to Help® all day, any day, for any kind of storm damage.