Moorhead Responds Quickly to Fire Damage, Which Means You Get a Quicker & Lower-Cost Restoration
Having a fire-safety plan is a great idea for you and your family. A fire-damage-restoration plan is another great idea; it has just one step: call Moorhead at 218-236-7447. Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We arrive quickly to prevent additional damage, which makes for an easier (therefore, lower cost) restoration of your home from the devastation of fire damage. We are Locally Owned and Operated, so we’re always nearby. At the same time, we have access to national resources. This combination means that no job is ever too large, and no job is ever too small.
- Registered the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Several specialized certifications
- Excellent and always updated training, technology
- Building services include construction, safe disposal of hazards, specialized property restoration, and more
- We tackle all parts of the post-fire damage, including:
- Corrosive smoke and soot
- Excess water
- Microbial growth, such as mold, and other biohazards (sewage, food waste, debris)
- Other cleaning challenges, even the lingering odors
- Outstanding reviews and testimonials
Moorhead is Always Faster to Any Size Disaster: Call Us at 218-236-7447
Fire damage often includes much more smoke and soot than you would have predicted. It may also include water – either from burst pipes or the fire suppression – and other contaminants such as pet messes or other sources. Many of these materials are not just unsightly and foul-smelling; they are also incredibly damaging.
Smoke and soot, for example, are highly corrosive. They can weaken supporting walls, trash upholstery and other fabrics, and shred wood, drywall, and flooring. Water, as you’ve probably seen, is also frighteningly destructive. Adding injury on top of the damage, water promotes the development of microbial growth such as mold.
Small areas of damage, therefore, easily turn into large ones. Large areas of damage turn even worse. Our Moorhead team has the dedication to tackle partial-room disasters and the resources to restore entire neighborhoods seared by fire damage.
Call us at 218-236-7447 or reach us online. We are always prepared and Here to Help® no matter when you call.
Count on our team members to:
- Apply barriers if needed (roof tarpaulins, board-ups, temporary fences)
- Locate and remove hidden or hard-to-access smoke/soot, water, and other hazards
- Dry/dehumidify the structures
- Take care of your belongings, including pack-up and move-out if needed
- Remediate property from the damage:
- The roof
- Basement, crawl spaces, air ducts
- Walls, floors, ceilings
- Carpets, drapes, other fabrics
- Just ask us!
- Clean, disinfect, eliminate odors
We work in and around Moorhead to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened.”