Powerful Equipment Used to Restore Water Damage in Hawley?
Our local team in Moorhead has been restoring water damage in the Hawley area for years. We know that our fast emergency response time and use of advanced technology and industrial-grade equipment save our customers time and money by avoiding more extensive damage in many cases.
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Pipes burst, plumbing systems fail, and appliances break down at all times of the day and night. You never know when you’ll need our water damage restoration services, but our local team in Moorhead is Here to Help ® if you do. We’ll restore your water damage in Hawley “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 218-236-7447.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.