Survival Kit Replenishment Tips for Moorhead?
Have you inspected and replenished your emergency survival kit lately? This past winter brought more blizzard conditions and severe weather to Moorhead than in recent years. Our local team in Moorhead wants everyone to be prepared in the event of another storm and offer these tips from the American Red Cross on things you should have on hand in a survival kit:
- Water: one gallon per person, per day (3-day supply for evacuation, 2-week supply for home)
- Food: non-perishable, easy-to-prepare items (3-day supply for evacuation, 2-week supply for home)
- Battery-powered or hand-crank radio (NOAA Weather Radio, if possible)
- Extra batteries
- Deluxe family first aid kit
- Medications (7-day supply) and medical items
- Multi-purpose tool
- Sanitation and personal hygiene items
- Copies of personal documents (medication list and pertinent medical information, proof of address, deed/lease to home, passports, birth certificates, insurance policies)
- Cell phone with chargers (Similar item available in the Red Cross Store)
- Family and emergency contact information
- Extra cash
- Emergency blanket
- Maps of the area
Call Us Today!
You never know when the next big storm or disaster may occur, so it’s always good to prepare for any eventuality. When you have storm damage in your Moorhead home or commercial business, our local team in Moorhead will arrive quickly to begin the cleanup and restoration process immediately. Call us today at 218-236-7447.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.