Water Intrusion Inspection in Georgetown?
Can you recall the last time you inspected the exterior of your home for possible signs of water intrusion? Water intrusion happens anytime water enters the structure of the house from an outside source. Some examples of water intrusion include water entering the home through cracks in the foundation, damaged roofs, rain gutters, and leaking windowsills and door frames. SERVPRO® of Moorhead responds to water intrusion emergencies every year in Georgetown.
Here are some helpful tips from the Insurance Information Institute:
Repair and protect your home’s exterior
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Inspect your roof for missing, damaged, and aging shingles and make necessary repairs
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems to be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
- Install gutter guards to prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof
Call Us Today!
When your Georgetown home or commercial business needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Moorhead is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 218-236-7447. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.